Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Play Date at Mya's

Today Payton, Lincoln, and I went to play at my friend Mya's house with her, her kids, and our other friend Anna.  So much fun!  The kids all played really well together, and so did we.  :O)  It was so nice.  Payton did NOT want to leave, and I heard about it all the way home.  Thank you Mya for having us over,

I have been looking for ways of cutting calories but also trying to figure out how we can "eat healthier".  When I was on www.hungry girl.com I found a pasta that had 130 calories per serving as opposed to the usual 210. Yahoo!  It actually tasts like regular pasta.  Nice.  It is a little more expensive than the regular pasta that you can buy in the grocery stores but I think it is well worth it.  The brand is Fiber Gourmet.

On another note, Fiber Gourmet also makes snacks and desserts.  Wheat Crackers like Wheatables and Cheese Snacks like Chesse Nips both with about half the calories.  I wish I could say that these snacks tasted the same as the the regular snack but they really don't.  They aren't horrible but are not something I would crave either.  The cheese ones are definately better than the wheat ones.  They also make brownies...I am not sure if it was an error on the part of the person making it or if they are just horrible but, YUCK!

For some reason this cough is really hanging on.  It is horrible.  I was fine all day and then something caught me really funny after dinner which sent me into a coughing fit.  I coughed and coughed and coughed some more.  I coughed so hard that I gave myself a bloody nose.  How does that happen?

1 comment:

Mya said...

Yay!!! I made the blog!!!! Thanks for coming over!