Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I think this was probably one of my favorite days. We all stayed in our PJs until we headed out to the beach. I love vacations!

The weather was wonderful, not too hot and not too cold. Payton and her cousin Ethan were so cute. When we first set Payton in the sand she really seemed to like it. She picked it up in her hand and looked at it. I think she really liked the way it felt. Ethan loved it too. It looked like he was swimming on his tummy in the sand; he ended up with sand everywhere.

For lunch we decided to order hamburgers from this little place right on the beach. They were so good! Payton loved the french fries.

When we were done at the beach we went back up to the pool at the condo. Payton fell asleep on the way back. I really wanted to take her in the pool but unfortunately when she woke up she wasn’t in the mood. Oh well, perhaps it will work out better back here at home.

After our day of relaxing, we decided to just eat dinner at the condo and relax some more. Dave, Rich, Ashley, and I played a great game of Settlers of Catan. Fun times!

No comments: