Saturday, October 30, 2010

How do you know if a play date was successful?

We are finally back in the play date rotation.  I am so excited that everyone is willing to make the trek up to play at our house.

Since it is so close to Halloween I wanted to do something Halloweeny and make something for lunch that was festive.  After searching online for fun activities and Halloween food ideas, I settled for gluing faces on ghosts and pumpkins as a little craft and then making finger sandwiches for lunch.  I think everyone enjoyed the craft and the finger sandwiches seemed to be a hit.





Payton talked about playing dress up with her friends for days leading up to the play date, even planning out which outfits everyone would wear.  She started out as Cinderella and then decided to change half way through the play date...into her Halloween costume from last year.  I cracked up everytime I looked at her.  It was way too small.  I had to take a picture.  Sorry Payton!  Hee!  Hee!


I think if you look beyond the meltdowns, toy tug of wars, and screaming matches everyone had fun.  LOL

No comments: