Monday, June 13, 2011

Swim Lessons Have Started!

Payton is taking swimming lessons!  What's even better is that I get to help teach the class.  Yay!

Our friend, Heather, had so much interest in the 3 - 4 year old class that she was going to have to drop several of the kids.  So I offered to get in and help teach the class.

My friend Britney snapped the shots of Payton for me since I was in the pool.  Thank you so much Britney!

I wish I could say that the first day of lessons was wonderful...It wasn't.  Payton screamed at me and screamed at Heather.  She sat on the steps and refused to get into the pool.  All that kept running through my head was that she was too young to take swim lessons.  Arghh!  I hope it gets better.

Fortunately, Britney was able to snap "happy" pictures of her.  Ha! Ha!


No comments: