Thursday, September 8, 2011

Patio Furniture

What does the perfect patio furniture look like? 

I love the look of the furniture with the cushions and the accent pillows.  I can just see myself curled up on one of the chairs watching the kids play.  But then I ruin that pretty picture with thoughts like, "Where am I going to put those cushions during the winter time?" and, "How am I supposed to keep it clean so that I will want to sit on it when I go outside?"  Enter Ralph and Michelle's patio furniture.  No cushions or pillows but looks great and is super comfy.  Everytime we have dinner outside, when the meal is finished everyone just sits back and relaxes.  None of the pieces have to stored inside during the winter and to clean it they spray it off with a hose or use those cleaning wipes.  Now we're talkin'.

Getting our house painted has really encouraged us to continue with some of the projects we have been putting off.  One of those projects is beautifying our front courtyard.  We have some great ideas and patio furniture as been one of the pieces of the big plan.

It turns out Labor Day weekend is a great time to shop for patio furniture...if you are looking for great sales!  :o)  We found a set we both liked and bought it.  I am so excited to use it.  In fact, Payton and Lincoln insisted on eating lunch outside today so that they could use it.  Fun times!




No comments: