Monday, October 29, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch


Every year we take the kiddos to the pumpkin patch around Halloween and this year is no different.  I just love the pictures we get.  I remember going for Payton's first Halloween and propping her up against a couple of pumpkins, she was so small and the pictures were so cute. 

I have a great appreciation for professional photographers.  How do they get all the kids to look at the camera at the same time? Do they actually get a picture with all the kids looking at the camera at the same time or are they wizards in Photoshop?  I think Photoshop and I need to become better friends.  :o)

I was hoping to get a picture of Austin by himself, and I did try, but I think he is just too little.  I brought a little blanket and propped him up against two pumpkins...didn't work.  Haha!  Oh well.

These pictures are some of my favorites from the day. 









It was so fun watching them run around looking at everything.  I love their imaginations, Payton and Lincoln spent half the time picking the straw up off the ground and pretending the straw was tickets for the train. 

No comments: