Sunday, June 23, 2013

Open Swim

I bought some workbooks for the kids and I to do over the summer.  Today was the first day I pulled them out.  The kids really enjoyed themselves and asked for more worksheets when we were done with the ones I set out.  One of the worksheets was a cut and paste activity.  I wasn't sure how it would go with Lincoln because I don't think he has ever used scissors.  He loved it and did really well with both the cutting and the pasting.  I loved watching him cut because he would be cutting with one hand and the other hand would be phantom cutting.  It was so cute so I recorded it.  Watch Lincoln cutting here.

Playing at the pool has been so much fun.  Payton and Lincoln have been getting so much more comfortable in the water.  Yay!

After I recorded Lincoln jumping off (or should I say being thrown off) the diving board yesterday, Payton wanted me to take a video of her to share.  She said, "Hey mom, take a picture of me jumping in the pool to send to Daddy."  Yay!  The excitement! See Payton jump into the pool here.

No comments: