Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Phnemonia

So Payton developed a little cough last week that has progressively gotten worse. I think I was in denial about her being sick. Anyway, I took her in to the doctor yesterday and found out that she had phnemonia. She is now on antibiotics, hopefully it doesn't get worse or develop into the swine flu or something.

On a side note, I loved the doctor I took her to. I took her to the office my sister goes to and had a really good experience. We were not able to go to the same doctor that my sister goes to but was able to go to one of the other doctors that Jen has seen and thought was good. Her name was Dr. Vittamonte (not sure of the spelling). She was really good at keeping Payton calm and comfortable, Payton was even doing her naked baby jig before we left. I guess in taking her to Dr. Bhatia, her attempt at baby talk and conversation always felt forced and Payton was hardly ever calm and comfortable. We will have to see if things continue to go well when we go in for her 18 month shots. :o)

2 comments:

Cassy said...

Poor baby! I hope she gets better soon :( But great news on finding a pediatrician you like! Seems like such a rarity.

McKell&Janeene said...

Oh, poor little one! I hope she recovers quickly.