Monday, June 4, 2012

Lincoln is sick

I know!  Lincoln is sick again!  The poor kid can't catch a break.

I can't get over how fast it hits too.  We went to a play date and then went over to my mom's house to visit for a little while.  He was playing with the toys one minute and then acting so strange the next.

When we got home he begged to take a nap.  He slept for a good three hours and when he got up just came out into the living room and layed down on the floor.  After about 30 minutes he got up and went back to his room and crawled back into bed.  I knew he wasn't feeling good but he had no fever.  I followed him back to his room and hung out for about an hour in there with him. 

Dave got home and walked back to the room to find Lincoln curled up in bed, me sitting on the floor leaning against his bed, and Payton playing with the Mr. Potato Head.  I don't think he had even stepped into the room when Lincoln got up on his hands and knees and threw up over my shoulder.  Eeww!

Welcome Home Daddy!


No comments: