Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Party and Mohawks

Today was Payton's Kindergarten Easter Party.  I am so grateful for a class photographer that takes pictures of all the activities so that I can take a peek at the activity when I can't be there.

I know they had a picnic lunch and had an Easter Egg hunt.  It looks like they had a lot of fun.

Guess who got a haircut today.  Guess who ended up with a Mohawk.  Haha!  He told me that he wanted hair like Uncle Rob.  I was a little unsure about going short short so I started  a little longer.  He kept saying, "shorter mom, shorter."  so I went shorter.  As I was cutting it I thought it would be funny, as a joke, to cut a Mohawk and send the picture to Dave.  Little did I know that Dave and Lincoln would love it.  There have definitely been mixed opinions about it but I think he looks like a little stud.


And I think I did a pretty good job cutting it.  :o)

No comments: