Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Park

I have been trying to think of new and stimulating things for Payton and I to do. This week while on a walk with my friend Jessica we decided to go hang out at the park for a little while. To my suprise Payton loved it. I thought she wouldn't be big enough to do anything but that wasn't the case at all.

The first time we went to the park (El Roble) she loved the swing. I should have thought ahead and given her a little more rest time between nursing and swinging...Fortunately she threw up on the back swing so the throw up hit the ground instead of going down her front. :o)

She also enjoyed the slide.

The second time we went to the park (Oak Commons) she loved playing with the colored wheels. She stood and turned them round and round for about 15 minutes. It is so much fun watching her learn and explore.


I want to try and get outside with Payton more. I will just have to find fun things to do in the rain.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

yeah, the rain and cold makes getting out hard, eh? Oh well! Those are some cute pics of Payton!