Thursday, June 18, 2009

Home for Sale.

So the long process of trying to get a loan modification has come to an end. Unfortunately, the bank says we are not qualified for a loan modification. Next step...Short sale.

We put the house on the MLS last week and already had several offers before anyone even viewed our home. This market is definately different than it was when I was trying to sell my condo. There have been so many people coming in and out of our home. It is crazy.

I have moments where I am fine with having to move and then I have those moments when I am very sad and almost panicked because I don't know where we are going to live or when we will have to move. There is so much uncertainty with this whole process. Will the bank even accept any of the offers we submit to them?

I just hope that this process continues to go smoothly. I also hope that it goes quickly so that we can move on with the next step.

3 comments:

McKell&Janeene said...

Good Luck!

Cassy said...

Well, the house looks great...and I hear there are a lot of available units over here in The Vineyards. (hint hint) Our prayers are with you.

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

I hope this goes as smoothly and quickly as possible! Like ripping a band aid off. heh. Hope you can stay in Gilroy too!