Friday, June 5, 2009

A mouth full of teeth!

Oh my gosh, Dave and I have totally been blessed with having a baby that pretty much slept through the night since she was one month old. Last week Payton had a couple of really bad nights and I thought I was going to die from exhaustion.

She had what seemed like a really bad cold. Yup, snot all over the place. I figured she was probably teething but didn't see anything poking through. Then I saw it, one of the front bottom teeth coming in. Not sure which one, the ones that are just outside of the center bottom two. I thought, "Man, she hasn't been bothered too much by teething before I hate to she what she does with the rest of her teeth." Yesterday morning I was changing her diaper and noticed something on her gums. I thought, "Does she had a sore on her gums?" That is when I saw them, she not only got the front side one but also 3 maybe 4 of her one year mollars. Yikes! No wonder...


1 comment:

Cassy said...

Poor kid! I cna't imagine having 5 come in at once! She's a trooper!