Thursday, July 1, 2010

We bought a house!

After over 10 months of looking and a lot of waiting this little home is ours!


Dave and I are so excited about our new home.  I can definitely say that a year or two down the road we will not be saying that we wished we had looked around more or that we jumped into this way too fast.  :o)  I think we looked at well over 50 houses and put in between 8 - 10 offers.  Yikes! 

Through this whole process I prayed that we would find a place that 1) we could afford, 2) met our needs, and 3) we would feel safe and comfortable in.  I will admit that although there were quite a few little things that I would like to have had in a home (ex. inside laundry room) that this house doesn't possess; thankfully it does meet all the criteria I prayed for.

This picture is just a sneak peek.  There are many projects that will be under taken prior to us moving in, some a necessity and others because of preference.

Fun times ahead!

3 comments:

House of Tong said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo, Tongs

Britney said...

So exciting!!!

I can't wait to see inside!

--------- said...

hi. how do you get a background besides the ones "blogger" has to offer?

(please reply on my blog mreeves123.blogspot.com)
Thanks!