Monday, February 27, 2012

Castle

My mom called last night and asked if we were going to be home and wanted company today.  She said that my dad would drop her off on his way up to work if we wanted to visit for the day.  Of course we said, "Yes!"

With my dad dropping her off that means she got to our house at around 5:00 in the morning.  She had asked about possibly going to the gym with me in the morning so I called and got the information on getting her a pass for the day and I actually had a buddy at the gym.  :o)  I don't think she will be turning into a gym rat anytime soon.  Ha!  Ha!  I think she had fun but from her comments it sounded like she preferred exercising in the privacy of her own home.  I totally understand and have been there before.  I remember working out at a new gym.  I wasn't familiar with the layout and felt like everyone was staring at me thinking, "Who's the newbie?"  Ha!  Ha!  Whatever, I am sure some people probably people watch at the gym but I have been known to not even see a friend of mine on the treadmill next to me.  LOL

When we got home I got the kids up and ready and fed them breakfast then decided to pull out one of Payton's Christmas gifts to occupy them while I got ready.  Plus I thought my mom would probably have fun doing it with them since she did give it to Payton.  It was a cardboard castle that you can color and then set up.  It was a huge success and kept them occupied while both mom and I took turns getting ready and that was just the coloring part.  That did not include the fun they had after we put it together.  :o)

Lincoln was pretending to be in jail.  Ha! Ha!


Can't play inside the castle without being in costume.  :o)  I think Lincoln even had his sword in there at one point.

No comments: