Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sewing

My friend Jessica is always making (sewing) things for her daughter Sadie, I decided that I wanted to take a stab at it too. About two weeks ago I went over to her house and she showed me how to make a skirt and matching onsie for Payton. I was suprised at how easy it was. I imagine it did take me a lot longer to put it together than it takes her but to my credit it was my first time. :o)


Last week Jessica and I went to Joann's to look at fabric. I was so excited by actually making a skirt for Payton that I wanted to try and make a quilt for her too. Take a look at the way cute material we found. I am really excited to get started. I will make sure and post updates!


2 comments:

Cassy said...

Okay, so now I'm motivated to get mine done too. Go, Kimberly for getting all crafty on us!!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

I think that quilt is going to be soo cute! Can't wait to see more!