Thursday, March 8, 2012

Crafting

My friend Jenae sent out an email inviting anyone interested in crafting for the afternoon over to her house.  I thought this would be a great opportunity to get out my Silhouette, visit with friends, and let the kids play (especially to give Lincoln the opportunity to play with another boy).  I feel like he is always terrorizing the girls.  Ha!  Ha!

I was successful in getting a few things cut out for the kids for St Patricks Day crafts.  Yay!

The kids played really well together.  They loved peeling oranges from the tree in Jenae's backyard.  I couldn't help but take a picture it was so cute.  Lincoln got how to peel the oranges but didn't stop at the peel.  He just kept on taking the orange apart and throwing each piece on the ground until he had nothing left. LOL



Then there was Payton who carefully peeled her orange and got all of the white stuff off each piece and then asked if we could make orange juice with her pieces.  Ha! Ha! 



No comments: