Friday, August 2, 2013

Ashley's Birthday Party

Today was Ashley's 19th Birthday!  We joined the celebration at the club pool where the kids swam with Auntie Ashley and her friends.  They had a blast swimming. 

Ralph barbecued the best hot dogs ever, then again I could have just been really hungry.  Haha!  Anyway, we enjoyed our meal on the deck at the pool.  So nice!

Ashley had wanted to do a repeat of Payton's outdoor movie party.  Fortunately she decided that during Payton's party so we were able to keep all the decorations.  :o)  While Dave was getting the movie all set up Ashley opened her presents.  I was super excited to give her ours because I had made her a teal maxi skirt and was hoping she would love it.  She seemed super excited when she opened it so I hope she did. 

During the movie there was freshly popped popcorn, nachos, candy, and sodas.  The kids wanted to stay and watch the movie so bad but I didn't figure Count of Monte Cristo was an appropriate movie for them so I had to drag them and their sad faces home.  I know, I know, I am a mean mommy, but we had to get up early the next day for Grandma Vella's Birthday Party.

No comments: