Friday, August 16, 2013

Children's Discovery Museum

My friend, Jessie, invited us to go with her and her kids to the Children's Discovery Museum today.  What a wonderful place for kids to go.

I think we ended up going through all the exhibits, some we spent a long time in and just a few minutes in others.

The kids loved the face painting area.  I have to admit that this was not my favorite area.  They painted their own faces...I am proud to say that I just let them do it, this was not easy for me.  Haha!

They also LOVED the kitchen area.  I think Jessie and I ate 5 or 6 pizzas each.  We were in this area the longest and just as we were getting ready to move on Lincoln discovered the corn husk doll craft area.  So back we went to make dolls.

The last area we went to was the water area.  All of them really enjoyed playing with the water but not more than Austin.  Haha!  He ended up in one of the tubs of water.  Can you say clothes change?  :o)

It was a really fun day.

No comments: