Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Insanity

I have started a workout program called Insanity. It is my attempt to return to my pre pregnancy weight as quickly as possible. :o)

A couple of my friends have done it and have been very happy with the results. My sister also started the program and was really enjoying it until she got pregnant.

I don't know what I was expecting. I think I was hoping I would start dropping weight immediately, however that has not been the case. My measurements haven't changed and my weight hasn't budged. I have not missed a day of the program yet and I just started week 4. I have not been following the Insanity meal plan but have been doing better about watching what I am eating. Frustrating, very frustrating.

Dave's mom, Michelle, thinks that my body just needs to hang onto the weight for a while because I am nursing. Others say that maybe I am not eating enough or that I may be working out too hard. Blahhh! I just have to realize that Lincon is only 11 weeks old and that it took a year to get back to my pre pregnancy weight with Payton (those last 5 pounds just would not budge).

Kimberly be patient!

2 comments:

Cassy said...

Me too! I have been working out, eating better and my tummy just stays where it is! Yuck! I really want to be skinny right now, but like you said it's gonna take time. I'm not a waiting friendly person :P

Tiffany said...

welcome to my life!! and I hear those exact same things from my friends...tomorrow morning I will go to a body combat (kickboxing) class at 5:15--then off to run 4 miles at 6:15 and then do step at 8:30--this is a totally common day for me--and yet I am GAINING weight--and it's NOT muscle!! Talk about frustrating!!! and I don't have an 11 week old!! So glad you blog--I love peeking in on you and your cute family!!!