Friday, March 12, 2010

Payton's Hair

I get a lot of comments on Payton's hair.
Double French Braids

Don't know what you would call this...

Crown?

Pig Tail Loops

Pig Tails

Not sure what you would call this either...

Mostly people ask how I get her to sit still. LOL I started out by taking a friends advice and having her brush her teeth while sitting with her feet in the sink. Since then I have also expanded to giving her the box with all of her hair things in it, having her watch Aladdin or Elmo's World, or sitting her in front of Lincoln. In other words I do my best to distract her. ;o)
This particular day she decided to copy me. I thought it was cute and had Dave take a picture.

2 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

Sadie just shakes her head when I try to do anything lately! but maybe someday she will sit still...Payton's hair is so cute!

Sara said...

I LOVE that you do Payton's hair!
Check out http://www.girlydohairstyles.com/
It's where I get all my ideas for Jaylin's hair. She has SO MUCH of it though, some of the style don't work as well.
There are lots of links and tutorials to other hair blogs. SO STINKIN CUTE!