Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5 Pairs of Panties...

I have heard many different peoples thoughts on potty training and had decided to just wait until Payton decided she was ready. Then Payton had her two year check up. The doctor asked me if she had should interest in the potty. I told her that she had her days when she was really interested and other days...not so much. However, I did mention that she, on three different occasions had gone a whole day without any accidents.

The doctor then told me that I should just go for it. "Just put panties on her, she can do it. She already has."

The next day I did just that. Put panties on that girl and set the timer to remind me to take her to the potty. I will not go into any details but 5 pair of panties and outfits later I decided that maybe she wasn't ready just yet. Maybe I am not ready for potty training either. Yikes!

1 comment:

Britney said...

Yea...just wait.

Ava was 3 1/2, and waiting was the best for both of us. When SHE was ready, she put her unders on and that was that...no accidents, no setting a timer. She can go by herself, wash her hands by herself...she barley even tells me she has to go!