Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Head Bonk and Friends

Payton has started Potty Training and when she is done using the potty she has developed a habit of immediately jumping up and streaking into the family room. Usually this makes me laugh, but when we are in a hurry it is not as funny. Anyway, this particular time we were really running late and she bolted out the bathroom door with no pants on. When I caught her I picked up over my hip and started back to the bathroom. But where I picked her up was a tight squeeze and I accidentally bonked her head on the corner of the wall. I felt so bad.

Well a few minutes later, she was sort of stumbling around. My thoughts automatically went to the Friends when Monica bonked Ben's head on the ceiling. And how when Ross found out he told her that something was wrong with Ben. For those of you who are Friends fans I don't need to say anymore.

It made me laugh.

2 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

"He's just in there walking in circles!" lol that's one of my favorite scenes in Friends

Cassy said...

Monica Bang. hehe :)