Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Hollow - Take One

This was our very first trip to Happy Hollow and we had a blast!

Payton and Caeden weren't too sure about the Merry Go Round at first but both have since decided that it is a fun ride.



The petting area was fun too. Not many people at the park that day and so the goats and sheep were very excited to see anyone come into the pen, especially if they were holding food. One of the goats was so bold as to jump on the table while Coyo was getting food from the dispenser. It made me laugh.



I loved this picture, it is so cute. Julian was taking Payton to see the Lemurs.



Rodents of unusual size, frankly I don't think they exist? Well, at Happy hollow they do! :o) Whatever that creature is is considered a rodent...That is not why I included the picture though, I love Payton's smile.



All our cuties!



Group shot leaving the park.



Do you think we tuckered them out. Ha Ha!



Over all we had a really good time. There is lots for Payton to do and lots for Lincoln to look at. We bought a season pass so we will be back!

1 comment:

Brennen said...

Makes me want to watch "Princess Bride" again!