Friday, December 31, 2010

Sledding

There is an awesome hill down the side of the cabin in Truckee.  Everytime we are at the cabin and there is snow we make a sled run.  It usually ends up looking like a bob sled run by the time everyone is done sledding.  It is so much fun.


I have to admit that this time I did not help make the sled run and I never actually went down it, but I did take pictures of everyone else going down it.  Doesn't that count for something?  :o)

The kids loved playing in the snow.  Payton and Lincoln liked it even more when we actually got some snow clothes for them to wear.  Payton stayed outside for hours.  It was great!



Payton and Ethan actually went down the sled run together without an adult.  This may not seem like a big deal to some but it was to me.  I grew up sledding in Nebraska which pretty much meant sledding down into the ditch in our front yard.  The sled run down the side of the cabin is a black diamond in comparison.  Seeing my baby go down the hill without an adult was a little nerve racking.

Lincoln also took his first trip down the run this trip.  I have a little video of him going down with Payton and Dave.  They were so cute.

No comments: