Saturday, October 19, 2013

Family Trip to the Pumpkin Patch


I love going to the pumpkin patch with the kids.  They have so much fun.  This year we decided to go to one pretty close to our house that had a whole bunch of bouncy houses, at Lincoln's request.  It took them a little bit to warm up and actually try out one of the bouncy houses but once they did they were in and out of pretty much all of them.  There were lots of smiles and only one instant of tears.  They got stuck in the inflatable maze so Mommy had to come to the rescue.  Yes, I crawled in after my babies and helped them get out and then went in again for someone else's kiddos.  Haha!  I love it when I save the day.  :o)


When I first was looking through these pictures of the kids I was sad that I didn't get the perfect picture of them in the patch.  They aren't looking at the camera.  They are moving around.  Ahhh.  But now that I am looking at them again, I LOVE THEM.  Haha!  They are full of their personality and that is way better than the best posed picture, right?

No comments: