Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine Hair!  Got the idea from Pinterest, and after seeing a friend of mine doing it with her girls hair I gave it a try.  Payton was very excited to have "heart hair".


Dave and I decided that we would make Valentine's Day a family affair and play Valentine Minute to Win It.  I have to admit that I didn't think we were going to pull it off.  I went to four different stores Valentine's Day morning before finding any of the candy I needed for the games.  Who knew everything would be gone already.  I am so glad that Ralph and Michelle were able to make it, we had so much fun!

Here are some shots of the games.

Heart a Stack - Stack candy hearts as high as you can in a minute.


Puff Ball Race - Blow a puff ball from one side of the room to the other in a minute.


Candy Corn Stand Up - See how many candy corns you can stand on end in a minute.


Candy Heart Relay - Using a spoon carry hearts from one cup to another on opposite sides of the room.  How many hearts can you move in a minute.

Valentine Mummy - Who can do the most wrapping in a minute. 

Can I just say that we loved how Austin participated in every game.  He is so cute and a Ralph was a perfect teammate.


Marshmallow Toss - How many Marshmallows can you toss into a bowl on the other side of the table, which turned into how many marshmallows can you toss into Daddy's mouth from across the table.

I love the joy in the kid's faces in these pictures.  Awesome!

They had to see how many marshmallows they could fit into their mouths...


You can't have all this fun without treats!  Yes, those are the Oreo Cookie Truffles.  Dave was so  nice to share with all of us.  :o)


What a fun night!

No comments: