Friday, June 20, 2014

Castle Air Museum


Today we ventured to Castle Air Base Museum with my grandma, parents, Caeden, and Maddix.  There are a ton of planes there on display and it was so fun to go around looking at all of them.  It was really hot but the kids did well and seemed to really enjoy themselves.

Everyone started off really interested in all the planes and gradually by the end only Lincoln was left.  Everyone else was in search of shade or somewhere to sit.  He had a great time looking at the different planes and asking questions about them or exclaiming the differences in each one.



 One of my favorite exclamations from Lincoln was, "Grandpa, Look at that big bullet!"  He was so cute.

 
 I love that I caught this picture of my grandma and Austin.  It was a precious moment.
 



After lunch at the museum, we decided to head back to grandma's house to relax.  Everyone just seemed to be tired and cranky.  I am so glad my mom suggested bringing one of our inflatable pools, it was just what the kids needed.  I am so excited with these shots of Lincoln in the pool.  He has the best expressions.



 
We had such a great time visiting and sharing traditions from when I was younger like grandma's pancakes and our mutual love of ice cream.  :O)  I hope we can do it again soon!

No comments: