Monday, January 26, 2009

Morning Ploppers Indeed

So Payton and I have a great morning routine. I run her bath, take her into her room, get her undressed, let her walk back into the bathroom (all the while I am chanting "naked baby"), and put her in the bath. I know what you are thinking, what if she pees?

Well, this morning was going along as usual. I took her into her room and took off her PJs and diaper. To my suprise she had some morning ploppers. (Now Payton is fairly regular and normally doesn't have ploopers until after her morning nap and when she does have ploopers we take her into the batheroom and flush them down the toilet so she can say goodbye to them.) Sticking to the routine I cleaned her up, walked her into the bathroom, put the ploppers in the toilet, flushed, turned to pick Payton up and put her in the bath...and there she was standing there in a puddle of pee.

Morning Ploppers Indeed! :o)

No comments: