Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas Recap

This is one of my favorite pictures of Payton. Is it bad to laugh at your child when they are crying? She is just so stinkin' cute.

My original plan back at the beginning of the year was to write more about what we did during Christmas. It is now the 21st of January and I still haven't gotten around to it. I have decided to just do some quick highlights with a few of my favorite pictures.

Like I said in my previous post we celebrated Christmas with my family on December 20th. We had a really good time. I realized how much I missed out on in past years when I had to work. I am so glad that I was able to spend so much time with my family this year. It was so nice to bake all those goodies with my grandmas. Then even more fun to make the Christmas dinner with them. We had so much food that it ended up feeding all of us for two days! Yummy!

Christmas day we spent with Dave's family. We had a great time! Again...lots of food. Can you say sugar cookies! It was so cute to watch Payton and her cousin Ethan together. It is nice that they are so close in age. Grandma Michelle got them matching Christmas outfits.

In addition to eating all day, we played rock band and had a mean game of Settlers. I am so happy that Dave and I have such awesome families. The support and love we feel from them is amazing! This past holiday season was so great. I look forward to many many more.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

love those cute pics and your new background!