Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Couch Potato

My friend Jessica and I packed up our wee ones and headed to the Outlets in a search of great deals! Yesterday while I was out shopping with my sister and mom I noticed that Children's Place and Osh Gosh were having their winter clearance sales. I thought it would be good to go back and try to find some cute things that I could set aside for Payton to wear next winter. I did find a couple of things for Payton that I am really excited about. SCORE!

I don't think Payton is going to turn out to be a very big shopper. Jessica and I witnessed her first big tantrum in the store. She actually layed herself on the floor and screamed. I laughed. Anyway, when we did get home I set her on the couch to grab the things I needed to change her diaper and all of a sudden the TV turned on. The little stinker has figured out how to turn on the TV using the remote. Can you believe that? She is going to be a regular couch potato.

2 comments:

Sam and Stacia said...

Hey Kimberly! Payton is such a little cutie! It's good to hear from you. Life goes by too fast. I wish we lived closer but it's great to read about your life through blogging :) Take care

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

we'll have to condition her by shopping more. I'm willing to make that sacrifice!