Saturday, February 21, 2009

Famous Dave's

Last night Dave, Payton, and I went to Famous Dave's for dinner. The food was delicious! We got the feast for two and ate it all. Payton even helped, she liked the chicken and the corn muffin. I can't believe how expensive it is to go out to eat. That meal for two was $50...without the tip! Yikes! At least we had a gift card to make the bill easier to swallow.

I took Payton to the doctor yesterday. She has been on antibiotics for a double ear infection for about 10 days and didn't seem to be getting all the way better. When we first went to the doctor a couple weeks ago she had a runny nose and a cough in addition to the ear infection. Fortunately the runny nose and the cough are now gone. However, Payton has started screaming everytime I try to give her a bath. Especially when I try to wash her hair. I thought it was because of her ear infection, and have been super careful to not get water in her face or in her ears. I have to tell you, this screaming is the ear piercing scream when you feel as though your insides are rattling. It has been horrible. Well, I took her in to the doctor and Dr. Bhatia said her ears looked great and that everything else looked good. I told her about the screaming and she said it could be Payton being tempermental... Nice! So if anyone knows of any tricks to help make Payton like her baths again that would be great! :o)

2 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

How funny! We were at Famous Dave's too last night. Minus the baby, Janae watched her for us. Good luck with the screaming...get some earplugs maybe? hehe

Cassy said...

Rayne never had an ear infection, but she is the same way about washing her hair. Sha hates getting her ears wet! Not an ear-piercing scream, but about the closest you can get to it. Let me know when you figure out how to fix it. *sigh*