Thursday, February 19, 2009

I love the sunshine!

The weather was so nice yesterday. My friend Jessica and her daughter Sadie went to the park and then for a walk with Payton and I. I think Payton really liked getting out of the house, I know I did. Payton is getting so big, it isn't going to be long before she is up and running around the playground on her own. I can't wait but at the same time I can. :o)

After our walk, I came home and made some cookies to take over to my friend Aimee's house dinner. I have made these cookies a few times and they have just never turned out. Fortunately, third or forth time is a charm and they turned out OK. I should know I was quality control for the dough and samples from each cookie sheet as they came out of the oven...I will never loose the last five pounds.

Dinner at Aimee's was a lot of fun. I was able to get to know one of her friends, Shelly, a little better. She is really sweet and has an adorable son named Boyd. I am so glad I have such great friends in my life. Yay!

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

Oooh...Wish I could've made it for dinner and cookies! Darn dentist!