Wednesday, February 18, 2009

She Bit Me!!!

Payton now has two teeth. Two on top and two on bottom. The other day she was nursing and I can't remember what I was doing but whatever it was was making her laugh. It was so cute that I kept doing it so I could see her laugh. Well all of a sudden she bit down...I thought she was going to take part of me with her. My mom has always said that if she was to bite me while nursing to push her head into me to plug her nose and that she would let go. Yeah right! I pushed her away as fast as I could. Ouch! Shouldn't have done that.

Well, last night was a whole different story. She was winding down for the night and playing around. She kept saying "mama mama mama" and reaching for me. So I got down on the floor and was playing with her. She kept trying to give me a kiss (which is basically putting her open mouth on me). Well she put her mouth over my nose and bit down. I didn't think she was going to let go. I felt like those cartoons where the crab has clamped onto the person's nose. Ouch! It hurt so bad. Then she laughed. Dave laughed. I laughed...while holding my nose.

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Isn't so fun when they get teeth? Yeah right. I never did the plugging her nose thing, but I did do the yank her away and yowza! I feel for ya.