Saturday, April 11, 2009

Costco Frozen Yogurt

Today we ran to Costco to get some things for Easter dinner tomorrow. Like always on the way out we stopped to get some frozen yogurt. :o) Payton shared with my mom and I tried...to share with Dave. ;o) We got some shots of Payton eating the frozen yogurt but the funny thing is she doesn't look excited about it at all. Don't let her fool you though, she was very demanding about wanting more and more. She is just like her mommy and can't get enough.




After Payton woke up from her nap she had the funniest hair. I had to take some pictures. Payton's latest things are shrugging her shoulders like she is saying she doesn't know and then she also...well...it is almost like she is yelling with her mouth closed. Her whole body goes stiff, it is really funny. Anyway, she did it for the camera.






Payton has been walking for a while now but she feels she has to hold on to someone's finger to do it. Well, today I tricked her and had her walk to me only I kept moving away. She did great! She is definately more confident on her feet than she used to be.

Dave has been sick the last couple of days with some chest congestion. He informed me that he coughed up a lung yesterday. Stinks to be him. He really looked and sounded terrible. He never used to get sick and now he has been really sick at least twice in the past month first with the flu and now with this crud. I want to know what happend to Mr. Invinsible. :o)

As a follow up, my toe is much better. Payton's toy and I have come to a truce that I won't kick it and it won't jump out in front of my foot anymore. :o) I actually ran a couple of miles on Friday. It looks horrible and is still a little tender especially went Payton steps on it. But it is definately better than it was.

2 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

those pictures are soo cute! Were they taken with your big nice one? I want one like that...I'm going to work on Rory....Love the froyo pics too!

Cassy said...

Rayne's hair is always a sight when she wakes up from her naps too. But I love Payton's static!!