Friday, September 11, 2009

The Cats Locked Me Out.

I know it sounds very strange but I think they did it on purpose. Payton and I went out into the backyard to take another stab at finger painting, this time with spnoges and cookie cutters. Anyway, we have a wooden dowel in the track of the sliding glass window and I pulled one end out to open the door. Usually I wouldn't shut the glass door again until we were coming back inside but it was already warming up so I slid the glass door shut.

Payton and I finger painted for a while when I remembered that I forgot baby wipes to wipe off her hands. When I went to open the door it stopped about two inches open and wouldn't go any farther. "What the heck?" Then I noticed them...all three of them staring at me through the window...smiling. When Bongo layed down next to the slider door he pushed the wooden dowel back onto the track. Hhhhhhhh.



Luckily we have a key pad entry into the garage and the garage door to the house house open. Whew! I am glad they haven't figured out how to lock dead bolts.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

hehe those durn cats are plotting against you!