Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Story Time

Yesterday Aimee and I tried out the Barnes and Noble Story Time with Gage and Payton. I think Payton really liked it. Not shy at all. When I put her down she walked straight to the front and sat on the stage just looking at everyone that was by her. It was so cute, one of the girls sitting next to her started to cry. Payton looked and looked at her with a very concerned expression then all of a sudden she got the quiver chin and started to cry too. I would love to go again but I think they only have it like once a month.

This morning we went to the 2008 Las Madres Park Play Date. It was so hot. I just don't handle the heat as well when I am pregnant. I am so glad Aimee and Gage were there, it has been so long since we have been to a play date that I didn't recognize many people. I also couldn't remember anyone's name but one. Hopefully, I will get to know everyone again and feel comfortable going by myself.

I think today may definately be a pool day.

Our realtor, Sheila, gave our buyers until last night to decide if they were going to pull out on purchasing our home. I was hoping to hear from her last night but unfortunately I did not. If they decide not to go through and purchase our home we will need to see if any of the other people that offered to buy are home are still interested. I hope that since we already have a approval from the bank that we do not have to start the process all over again. I just want this to be done.

Last night Dave and I were talking about our situation and he said "I just really need something to be really easy". It seems like we are having to fight tooth and nail to accomplish anything and that we are being faced with a bunch of tough decisions all at once. It has to turn around sometime. I just keep telling myself to stay positive. Everything will work itself out.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

keep your chin up, and all that stuff. it's gotta be rough. so sorry you have to go through this. :) let me know if you need anything...like cookies or someone to vent to!