Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

My birthday started off with a bang! A very sore thoat. :o( Fortunately, my mom was willing to take Payton for the day so that I could rest and so that she would not catch what ever it was that I had. I took advantage of the quiet time and rested all day long. Fortunately, I was feeling much better by the end of the day and was ready for some celebrating.

I have to say that I have never been a great present giver. I spend the whole time stressing out about whether or not the person would like what I have picked out. Dave on the other hand has the talent of finding really cool things. He definately spoils me.

My friend Jessica dropped by in the afternoon and dropped of a really nice gift. By the way, Jessica your cookies were amazing as always. This morning Aimee gave me this really cool book that gives you an age appropriate activity to do with your child every day, very cool. I think my firends have the gift giving talent too. :o) I am hoping that eventually some of this talent will rub off on me.

So last night we went to Chili's for dinner. I love that cheese chilie dip stuff. Probably not the best thing to eat when you have had a sore throat but I couldn't help myself. Yummy!

Besides feeling like crap for the better part of the day, I had a great day!

3 comments:

Cassy said...

I'm a very forgetful person :( Happy Birthday!!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

Happy Birthday! glad you liked your cookies! :D

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

also, glad you're feeling better!