Thursday, September 3, 2009

Splash!

Yesterday was so hot and today doesn't seem to be much better. After lunch Payton and I headed over to the pool. We were the only ones there until we were joined by Aimee, Gage, all of her sisters' kids. Party! Party! The water was cooler than I expected but it still felt really good because of how hot it was.

Payton was playing on the steps of the pool with some of the bath toys that I brought over. She was having a great time. She didn't even cry when she lost her balance when reaching for a toy and went face first into the water. :o) She stood up and looked at me with huge eyes not knowing what to do and I just clapped for her and told her that she did a good job.

A little later she decided to reach for a toy that was in the pool while she was on the pool deck. That one didn't go over so smoothly. She fell in looking up, not quite sure how she managed that but fortunately I was right there in the pool when she fell in. I think I was just as suprised as she was. I pulled her out of the water and again she had huge eyes but this time she had sucked in some water. :o( She cried. But overall she didn't freak out too bad.

So we got the final word that the buyers did back out purchasing our house. I guess since we already have an approval that we just need to get another buyer to submit with the short sale approval back to the bank. Fortunately we do not need to start all over again and supposedly it would only take a couple of days for the bank to make their decision on the new offer. Our realtor feels that it will not be a problem to get back into contract because we have had some of the people that originally put offers in that have been calling just to check in on how things were going. She is confident that we should be able to get back into contract by tomorrow. I hope she is right.

No comments: