Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My New Hair

Let's just say that it is about time that I got a hair cut. I don't think I have gotten my hair cut in about a year. Yikes! It was getting really shaggy.

Our friend Stephanie does hair and was nice enough to endulge us in a hair cutting extravaganza. She cut my, Aimee, and Cassie's hair today. She did an amazing job with all of our hair and I am even able to donate what she cut off to Locks of Love.

My hair is so much lighter and has a bounce to it. It looks so much healthier. I love it! Thanks Stephanie.
Poor Payton hung in there while we all got our hair cut. She started acting tired about 11:00 and we didn't leave Cassie's house until a little after 2:00. She fell asleep in the car on the way home, woke up briefly while I took her out of her car seat, and fell back asleep before I set her back into bed. So cute!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

I love your new hair!! Rayne's "quiet time" didn't work out either, she fell asleep on the couch right after you all left. WHat good little troopers we have!