Friday, August 20, 2010

Gilroy Gardens

We went with Grandma and Grandpa to Gilroy Gardens for Grandparent's Day.



We were able to meet up with our friends Cassy, Rayne, and Dylan.  I am so glad they were able to meet us there, not only because it was so nice to see them but because I think Payton and Caeden had so much more fun with Rayne there.  They went on so many rides that I do not think they would even have dared to try.  It was so fun to see the smiles on their faces. 



Poor Caeden takes after her mommy and is a little accident prone.  She ended up tripping in line and face planting on the cement.  Ouch!




The whole day was a blast with exception of the short few minutes when Payton disappeared.  It happened so fast.  She was standing right in front of both my mom and I.  It was lunch time and my mom handed me a paper that showed all the restaraunts in the park and what they served.  I looked down at the paper for a minute and when I looked up she was gone.  I asked my mom where she was and my mom looked around with a panicked look on her face.  I just kept telling myself to stay calm because everytime I saw the look on my mom's face I wanted to burst into tears.  We were all walking around calling her name, it seemed like every little girl there was in pig tails and a bright pink shirt.  Just as I was on the verge on losing it I looked up and saw my brother-in-law, Anthony, walking toward me following Payton.  He had seen her wonder off and followed her.  He said, "I thought I should have told someone I was following her..."  Thank goodness he saw her.

1 comment:

Cassy said...

That was s fun day :) You know, aside from losing your daughter ;)

agoretti