Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stucco Work

I love our stucco guys!  They have done such a great job and have really transformed our house.  If anyone is looking for a good stucco guy talk to Kieth Spencer with Doin' It Right.  He has been one of the only people we have worked with that has not given us the run around and has actually done what he said he was going to do when he was going to.  Refreshing!

The only thing that was a little disappointing was a little misunderstanding we had about which windows and doors I wanted foam trim around.  He didn't remember that I wanted the trim around everything and thought I only wanted it around the windows and doors that were visible from the street.  Thus I had already gave the go ahead for the job before I looked at the proposal and realized the misunderstanding.  Fortunately, we were able to come to an agreement that we were both OK with.

Still with that, they did a great job and I love everything they did.  Here are some before and afters.



No comments: