Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Festival

Tonight was our ward's Fall Festival.  It was so fun to see everyone in costume. There are some really creative people in our ward and the kids were sooo cute.  I wish I could say that I dressed up in a costume.  But my idea of a costume is my orange zip up jacket and jeans. 

There were loads of activities for the kids.  I was helping to man the dart throwing booth which appeared to be a popular booth.  It was so fun watching the little ones try and do it.  They weren't quite sure how to throw the dart and so they just tossed the thing at the board.  A few of them were lucky and actually popped a ballon but the majority of them either didn't even hit the board or hit it with the broad side of the dart and knocked a bunch of balloons onto the floor.  I think everyone had a good time.


After the activities there was dinner, a soup potluck, and trunk or treating after that.  The soups were so good.  And I am positive a few kids made several rounds to the different cars during the trunk or treat.  ;)

Payton was dressed up as Cinderella, her absolute favorite princess.  She was so pretty.  I even gave her princess hair.  Lincoln was a dragon.  He was so cute! I think Payton really liked coming home with a bucket full of candy.  She kept asking if she could eat all her candy as she had it spread out all over the floor admiring it.



All in all a fun night!

Her princess hair.

No comments: