Monday, October 11, 2010

Lincoln's Play Date

My friends and I from Gilroy have been having regular weekly play dates since Payton was a few months old.  I really don't have any friends that I have had since I was little with the exception of one and unfortunately I am horrible at keeping in touch and making that extra effort to go and visit her in Clovis.  Dave, however, is a different story his best friend is someone he has known forever.  I think they have played soccer together since they were 4 or 5 and still do!  They have also worked at the same place for years and years...and years.  I hope that Payton is able to maintain these friendships just like her daddy has with his best friend Johnny.

Payton at 9 months

Well, now that everyone in the group has had their second baby...all within a few months of each other the next generation of friendships has begun.  It is so fun watching Lincoln interact with other kids his age.  He is so...friendly.  LOL  The other day we were having a play date at my friend Cassy's house.  Her son Dylan and Lincoln were playing so nicely with each other.  One would pick up the ball then put it on another toy then the other would pick up the ball and put it back on the toy.  This happened over and over again for a few minutes.  Both with big old smiles having a great time.  I love it!


No comments: