Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last night when we were all in bed...

So around 5 o'clock this morning Dave and I were awoken by a scratching noise coming from the ceiling. 

Me:  What the heck is that?
Dave:  Nothing, it's just Lincoln rubbing the ball against the side of his crib.
Me:  He isn't even awake.
Dave:  Yes he was, I heard him talking.
(I turn off the monitor and the scratching noise continues)
Me:  It isn't Linc, Dave what is that?
Dave:  Probably a mouse or something.  There isn't anything I can do about it now, I will check it out in the morning.
(Scratching continues....)
Me:  Well, what if the mouse scratches through the drywall and falls into our room.

We listened to that scratching until about 7:30 in the morning.  Ahhhhh!  I guess we will be heading to the store for rat poison unless I can have a conversation with our two outdoor cats (aka the cats that came with the house). 

No comments: