Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch with my sister-in-law Jen and her two kids Ethan and Gracie.  It was a blast!

Lincoln ate straw from off the ground.  Payton worked on perfecting her shopping skills and put as many pumpkins and gourds into the stroller as she could. Ethan and Payton ran races through part of the patch yelling "Ready, Set, Go!" then asked other people to say it too.  It was so cute!  They were all exhausted by the time we left.



We always seem to get the best pictures at the pumpkin patch. I just need to figure out how to get Payton and Lincoln to look at the camera at the same time.  Here are a few of my attempts.




 I love this face!

 What is he looking at?




 Distracted by the train.



I love it when she smiles!

No comments: