Monday, August 31, 2009

Blast From the Past.

So Friday I went up to Palo Alto to have lunch with my friend Kerry. I used to work with him before I had Payton. We had went to Olive Garden and had the soup and salad. Yummy! It was so much fun to see him and then everyone else I used to work with too. I think Payton really enjoyed it too, she was a little shy at first but quickly warmed up to pretty much everyone in the office.

My sister came down to hang for a little while on Friday night when she was done decorating all her cakes. We went to Arby's for dinner. I love Roast Beef sandwiches. Their play area there is pretty cool too. I think Payton will really like it when she gets a little older.

Saturday we went up to San Jose to watch Dave play soccer. It was so hot! I don't know how he runs around in 100 degree weather, I was miserable just sitting in the shade. Payton really liked watching, there was another little girl there that kept her entertained for most of the time. Every time the players would run by she would yell “Dada, Dada!” It will be even more cute when she does it only at Dave and not all men. :o)

After the game we decided to stick around and hang with Jen and Anthony. Dave, Jen, and I ended up just laying around their place visiting and watching Payton and Caeden play while waiting for Anthony to get back from his last delivery. We also decided it was too hot to cook so headed over to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner. Payton had her first ice cream cone. It was so cute to watch her eat the whole thing. No need for mom to lick around to keep the ice cream from dripping she ate it too fast.


Good news! Bad news! Just found out that the bank accepted our short sale offer. Also just found out that our buyers may be backing out. What else!?!?!?!