Thursday, December 10, 2009

All Tuckered Out

Figuring out a nap schedule for Payton can be very challanging. I am not complaining, at least she taking naps now. :o)

A couple of Mondays ago I went down to Gilroy for a playdate and I decided to just nap Payton when we got back. When we got in the car she insisted on looking at this book so I gave it to her and didn't think anything of it. I started off the trip talking to her about the playdate and what she was seeing in the book. Then all of a sudden it got very quiet in the back seat. I figured she was just really into the book and was ignoring me. After all she was holding up the big book, so I stopped talking.

When I got home and turned around I peaked up over the top of the book because she still wasn't answering me and found out why...She was asleep! It was so cute I had to take a picture.

What's funnier is when I took the book from her. She didn't wake up and her hands never moved. She was sitting like she was holding an invisible book. I love times like this! So cute!

2 comments:

McKell&Janeene said...

She is such a doll! I have loved seeing all her cute pictures.

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

that is too cute! i have one of sadie doing that too, although the book is a lot smaller! that one is huge! hehe