Thursday, December 10, 2009

LOL Parties

Yes this is my lame attempt at trying to catch up on my bogging. Please bear with me. :o)

As many of you know and may be involved in, there has been a group of us in Gilroy having play dates every Monday for a long time. I have loved these play dates and look forward to them each week. Payton and I both have gotten to know and become good friends with these girls and their kidlets. When we moved to San Jose I vowed to still go to the play dates and have done so. Shoot everyone has even hightailed it up to San Jose for a play date.

Well, to my suprise there is a group of ladies from our ward here in San Jose that get together for play dates once a week on Thursdays. I have to admit that I have not been as regular at attending these play dates but it has been nice getting to know the ladies in this area and their kids. It is a bigger group that get together up here and sometimes I think Payton is very overwhelmed but over all I am glad when we are able to go and am excited for Payton to get to know these ladies and their kids too.

Well, a few weeks ago the San Jose play date ended up being at a place named LOL Parties. I considered not going because I didn't know if there would be anything that Payton would enjoy. I had looked on the website and it said for kids 18 months up to 12 years. I thought that she would get run over. Fortunately, our group was the only one there and Payton had a blast. I would love to take her again, she was able to run around and just be a kid. She definately needs more time like that.

Long story short, if anyone wants to go just let me know. I am game.

No comments: