Thursday, December 10, 2009

Group Baby Shower

So in our new ward there are or should I say say "were" 5 of us all due within about 6 weeks of each other. To date, everyone but me has had there baby. Good for them! My moment with eventually come. :o)


Anyway, the ladies in the ward put together a group baby shower for all of us. I really didn't know what to expect. I mean Dave, Payton, and I just barely moved into the ward and no one really new me at the time. I figured I would go and visit and get to know everyone better. I didn't realize it would take several of us to carry all the gifts I got out to the car and then into the house.

As it turns out, anyone that brought a gift brought 5 of them! I can't believe the generosity of the members in this ward. There were so many great gifts, clothes, blankets, diapers, wipes, and even prepared meals all ready to be frozen. I think we all had fun, I know I did.

I made Nursing Cover Clips for each of the girls. They were a bigger hit than I had anticipated, which I am way happy about. I put together a tutorial of how I made them here on my other blog. Take a look and let me know what you think.

No comments: